Dienstag, 22. Januar 2013

Norwegian chalet ...

... puristic and reduced ...












Kommentare:

  1. A little too reduced and puristic for me - but I wouldn't mind a holiday there... ;-) Hope you're well and keeping warm xo

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. by looking at the interior I never would have guessed that this cottage was in Norway, it looks so modern!
    the scenery must be breathtakingly beautiful

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Un chalet muy bonito, despojado de cosas superfluas.
    Saludos hoy desde mi blog de NUTRICIÓN
    http://siempreseraprimavera.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. So simple and calm. I'm looking for that.

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Simply perfect! I'd love to have a chalet like that!

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Nice colors but a bit too puristic for me. A nice place to visit but I wouldn't want to live there.

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. Very minimalistic but the wood warms it up, love the grey tones. Great images!

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. Le design du Nord de l'Europe est le plus pur !

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. Lovely for those don't miss the personal touch! I'd miss it, but appreciate the design!

    AntwortenLöschen
  10. It looks like in a hotel! Would like to reduce, but I can't ;-) Hug, Barbara

    AntwortenLöschen
  11. Wow!!! minimal beauty:)
    It looks almost surreal.
    Connie :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  12. Super! Wann kann ich buchen?

    Liebe Grüße
    Birgit

    AntwortenLöschen
  13. I love the panelled wall in the kitchen and the sitting room in front of that fireplace - its beautiful...:)

    AntwortenLöschen
  14. klasse, ich mag den beton im wohnzimmer.

    AntwortenLöschen
  15. It's a little bit cold and lacking atmosphere, isn't it? I prefer a cosy "feel." However, if offered a holiday there, I wouldn't refuse! The place looks lovely!

    CIAO!

    ANNA
    x

    AntwortenLöschen
  16. Great crisp lines in this house and from where I sit in extremely hot Australia, the snow looks extremely inviting. Warm regards

    AntwortenLöschen
  17. wow, this is gorgeous!

    http://www.asparklyhanger.blogspot.ro/

    AntwortenLöschen
  18. Toll, so schlicht und edel, da fehlt nur noch James Bond. Findest Du nicht, liebe Franka?

    Alles Liebe

    Amalie

    AntwortenLöschen
  19. Deinen Bilder sind wundervoll (auch wenn ich zurzeit wenig kommentiere) besuche ich deinen Blog immer sehr gerne.
    GLG♥Doris

    AntwortenLöschen
  20. Liebe Franka,

    wie gern würde ich auch mal in so einem tollen Chalet Urlaub machen.

    Liebe Grüße aus dem 7ten Stock, deine Katrin

    AntwortenLöschen
  21. Liebe Franka , pure indeed - love the clean lines of the place, very calming.Happy weekend,
    Ax

    AntwortenLöschen
  22. Everything posted was actually very reasonable.
    But, consider this, suppose you were to write a
    killer headline? I ain't suggesting your information isn't
    solid, but what if you added a headline that makes people desire more?
    I mean "Norwegian chalet ..." is kinda vanilla. You might glance at Yahoo's home page and see how they create post titles to get people interested. You might add a related video or a pic or two to grab readers interested about everything've
    got to say. Just my opinion, it would bring your posts a little
    bit more interesting.

    Here is my blog; Biotin for Hair Growth
    Here is my web-site Biotin for Hair Growth Reviews

    AntwortenLöschen
  23. Hello everyone, it's my first visit at this website, and article is really fruitful for me, keep up posting these types of content.

    Feel free to visit my page how to get rid of house smells

    AntwortenLöschen

Nice to meet you!